Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my title and everything looks good except the model code says CEZ instead of CRZ. Is this correct or did they mess up. Paper work included says that the model code may be different, but how can i know if its correct or not.

·
Registered
693 Posts
The important thing on your title that really matters is the VIN. MAKE SURE THE VIN MATCHES AND YOU ARE ALL SET. Since titles are a state by state thing., some states may have unique model codes for their own systems, but if the VIN matches, then your title is fine.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The important thing on your title that really matters is the VIN. MAKE SURE THE VIN MATCHES AND YOU ARE ALL SET. Since titles are a state by state thing., some states may have unique model codes for their own systems, but if the VIN matches, then your title is fine.
Thats why i posted this in the north east thread so some one else "local" could chime in and let me know if its right which it is so my title is all good. Tanx:hi5:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.