Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
123 Posts
700.miles. All smile miles.

· Registered
232 Posts
Bought the car on Aug 25th with 5 miles on the odo. Have 5,200 on it now. I've been on a few roadtrips including a 1,000 mile trip down the PCH to San Diego and back, so this is far above what I should average for the year. I should be putting about 1,000 a month on normally.

· Capt'n Jack
9,491 Posts
GoHuskies- it looks like your blue robot has a hard-on.
Never noticed that before.. But the suggestion now has me thinking the same thing.

:iough:

Out

:eek:fftopic:

Just over 3K

· Capt'n Jack
9,491 Posts

· Registered
177 Posts
Wow Janie, at that pace you will have about 40,000 miles on that baby after only 1 year!
Are you taking alot of long trips, long work commute, or do you get 1 item at a time at the grocery store just so you can take her for a spin?

· Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wow Janie, at that pace you will have about 40,000 miles on that baby after only 1 year!
Are you taking alot of long trips, long work commute, or do you get 1 item at a time at the grocery store just so you can take her for a spin?
:thumbsup:

It's mostly just commuting. My husband and I currently only have 1 car. It's ~30 miles from home to his work, ~20 miles from his work to my work, and ~20 miles from my work back to home, so whether I drive him in the morning & pick him up later, or he drives me, we put ~100 miles on the car each weekday just commuting.

Add in weekend trips, errands, & visits to the in-laws (~30 miles away) & it adds up quick!

We haven't had any long trips yet. I think the longest is ~100 miles each way...although we probably do that a few times a month.

We're thinking of taking it on a long trip to visit some family & friends who live about 1,600 miles away at some point this year--that'll be the real test. ;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.