Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went about doing the test drive process and got some price quotes but on asking multiple dealers there is no consent on how long it would take to get a Milano Red CR-Z. None of the dealers have an idea on incoming red cars.

Meanwhile a nationwise cars.com search finds no red cars.

Is the USA not getting Milano Red? :mellow:

·
Registered
49 Posts
When i ordered my crz they asked me what color i was looking for.. They said they can dealer trade and they located red, blue, white and black. soo i assume its close to me
Well, your dealer deceived you! I can promise you, they didn't locate a red one for sale. There are a few red CR-Z in the US because they were at the Honda dealer training events, but none are available to the customer yet.

·
Registered
49 Posts
My Dealer has their first Red CRZ going into production Sept 16th and should arrive on their lot in late October.
Sounds good, I'm going to check today and see if I can get one ordered then..

i wonder what i would have got if i said i wanted red haha
My guess, is a sad story... "whoops, we're sorry but we were mistaken!" :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Curry Honda in Chicopee Mass has a Milano Red on the lot. An EX with CVT. I found it while searching every dealer in distance order from me for white. Called this morning to confirm, spoke with Megan the sales manager who confirmed the car is red.

http://www.curryhondamass.com/new/Honda/2011-Honda-CR-Z-b35493800a0a00640150388c32280c94.htm

Informed my dealer and Megan I'd be interested in the red car as a priority over white. The inventory guys won't be back till Tuesday but I'm crossing my fingers here!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.