Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

· Premium Member
9,067 Posts
It was hard to see on my computer. The vehicle is still defective in major systems you need to have access to and could be a legal issue. Time to talk to persons that would actually know the legal ramifications. Having a vehicle in a language I do not know would drive me crazy, but I also do not know what is required to convert/Homologate it to be in your language and legal for where it is now. I know Homologation has been discussed before and that depending on the destination country certain things need to be changed, sometimes headlights other times bumpers etc.

The screen does show the total kilometers driven, see the second picture in post #12. In the bottom right, the kilometers are shown.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Just to update the post, if anyone else ever has this issue.

What I ended up doing was buying a used cluster and I swapped it out today just to test.
The other cluster works fine, so I might try to get them merged to get one working cluster with the correct mileage. Or what I will probably do is wait till my current cluster reaches the mileage of the new mileage and then swap it out again.

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Steering part Speedometer

21 - 23 of 23 Posts