Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

Mid life crisis

2K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  Vazz21 
#1 ·
Hello all. Greetings from southeast Louisiana. I just left the dealership with a 2015 Northshore Blue EX. Really surprised how sporty it feels. I had a few CRXs back in the F&F/HIN days and it feels like a grown up version. I sat in one at Sema when they first came out and always wanted one. It's honestly more fun to drive than my miata.

#9 ·
I have a 99 NB.
Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

I wouldn't call it a mid-life crisis. Reward yourself for the things you desire and can afford.

I got mine about 3-4 years ago. 4 years later, no regrets. Still love it.

Hope you'll enjoy yours too. Welcome to the
And to think some people buy Corvettes for their midlife crisis. This is a lot cheaper and probably just as much fun, plus a lot less common so you won't see yourself coming and going.
You got the right color too. ;)
MT or CVT?
Cvt since this is my daily. The Miata is a manual and it's such a hassle in traffic.

My previous car was a MX-5 (Miata) and it was more fun to drive than my CR-Z. Everything in that car was focussed on fun. However, each person has their own view on fun in a car, and that’s good! :)
I'm sure if I was in a better location I would enjoy the Miata more, but the manual becomes a chore. No cruise control, Louisiana weather, and bad roads detract from the fun.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.