Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
in nashville looking to get one for a DD, if you dont mind what kind of deal did you get?
On the Car I didnt get a great deal. They gave me $150 off the car.
BUT, they did take $500 off the price of the 8/120,000 Honda Care extended warranty because I told them I was going someplace to buy it cheaper and they asked me for how much and gave it to me for the same price.

They also gave me an extra $1800 on my trade in. They offered $7200 for my trade which I told them forget it, Carmax will pay me $9000 cash. So they met that price too.

·
Registered
19 Posts
If you don't mind how much did you negotiate the extend warranty for and what exactly does it cover? I could be settling on my CR-Z this week, and although I'm not a fan of extended warranties, I've been wondering if they aren't a good hedge in the case of this hybrid. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I took the bet on my last 4 vehicles and bought extended coverage, and it more than paid for it self on 3 of them several times over and about broke even on the 4th. All 4 of those where domestic trucks. This is my first foreign vehicle I have ever owned. BUT I know I will never buy a Dodge again.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I was going to head out this past weekend but something came up and I was not able to make it. Ive been wanting to go see and AutoX for a while now and have never made it to one yet.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
I was going to head out this past weekend but something came up and I was not able to make it. Ive been wanting to go see and AutoX for a while now and have never made it to one yet.
It was kind of a let down. We got there about one and there was about 15 or so cars running. It got old after we saw the same cars run 3 times. :scared:

The next thing coming up is Traction Optional on the 18th.

Traction Optional • View topic - Get out and SLIDE - NOV 18th

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.