Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had only seen 4 CRZ's in almost 7 month's, now I've seen 2 in the last 2 days!! There's getting to be way to many of them around!!!

Saw a black one in Mckinney yesterday, and a red one this morning on the Bush service road, in Plano!!

I have a black one myself, so that was the first black one I've seen in the wild. do you know what they call red CRZ's in Plano?

Just a Plano red one!!!!:giggle:

·
Registered
579 Posts
Well, only a matter of time. Depends on the area you live in. In a city or large area, it'll happen. Any car you get will have the same outcome. 350z, s2000..and now you see them everywhere you go. Don't feel bad.

Look at it this way. Look at who owns it. If it was a bunch of highschool kids driving around in these, then I might be apprehensive. But from what I've seen, usually pple my age and older. I'm 27 btw. I still get looks and pple stopping me at places to ask about it. When I was looking for a new car, I wanted a car that stood out and hardly anyone had. But that was hard unless you own a exotic. I found the crz and it was a combination of everything I wanted. I knew after a while it may get common. But enjoy the 15 mins of fame that it has right now.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
same here, also was the same with my crx, not many on the road, but with my driving style(faster then traffic) kinda sux cuz i tend to pass the same people after a long enough time of day to day driving on the same highways to and from work. But still dont want to many CRZs out there.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Ugh I'm feeling the same way :p

I've seen 5 or so in the past couple of weeks... to the point where I'm going to start only posting the sightings I have of non-silver ones. :angry:

There's even one that seems to be my doppelganger... it looks just like mine and it's always parked in the same usual areas that I park in at work.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.