Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for 2013 OEM CRZ shifter, shifter cables, clutch pedal, clutch master cylinder, etc. I am doing a swap (CVT to Manual) and looking for parts to complete the job. Let me know what you have. Shipping is required and will be paid for in full.
Thanks everyone

·
Administrator
7,521 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
I have parts left over from my K swap. 66k mile car. I have everything you are looking for less the shifter box and master cylinder. Flywheel, clutch, transmission, mounts, shift cable, slave cylinder, intermediate shaft, CV joints, heat shields. All of that is different from the CVT.

I would offer you my PCM and wire harness as well but it is a 2011 and the 2013 had completely different PCM plugs. But if you are changing out the harness AND PCM then you might be able to use my 2011 parts.

Nevermind, I see you are looking for K swap parts. The only CR-Z parts that will be required is the clutch pedal and master. The factory shift box can be used but requires heavy modifications and fab work.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Ryan.. looks like you have a clutch pedal tho, let me know what you want for it and if it is complete/Condition.
Your running the K24z7 correct? Can you tell me what shifter and shifter cables I will be needing?
Also we’re you the one that had some insight into the Si to Crz wire harness? I have talked to a company called 2nrs but they said they were not currently making the Kswap jumper harness for the 2013+ Crz. They said they were getting CAN errors?
Anyway do you know the pin outs for the CRZ side. Or do make these ? As I think I read you were thinking of selling them..
Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have parts left over from my K swap. 66k mile car. I have everything you are looking for less the shifter box and master cylinder. Flywheel, clutch, transmission, mounts, shift cable, slave cylinder, intermediate shaft, CV joints, heat shields. All of that is different from the CVT.

I would offer you my PCM and wire harness as well but it is a 2011 and the 2013 had completely different PCM plugs. But if you are changing out the harness AND PCM then you might be able to use my 2011 parts.

Nevermind, I see you are looking for K swap parts. The only CR-Z parts that will be required is the clutch pedal and master. The factory shift box can be used but requires heavy modifications and fab work.

I need a right CV shaft from a 2011 manual transmission CRZ. Do you still have one?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts