Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm interested to know, because I have a set of 5x114.3 Pearl white 17" Yokohama Advan SA3A's sitting in my garage. They used to be mounted on an MR2 of mine lol. The only problem is: they are both +31, with the front's being 7" wide, and the rears are 8" wide.

Hmmm, the possibilities lol

·
Registered
349 Posts
I'm interested to know, because I have a set of 5x114.3 Pearl white 17" Yokohama Advan SA3A's sitting in my garage. They used to be mounted on an MR2 of mine lol. The only problem is: they are both +31, with the front's being 7" wide, and the rears are 8" wide.

Hmmm, the possibilities lol

Lug pattern is fine....offset is too low...it'll like rub, unless ur using skinny tires, which i doubt.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, skinny will be a 215/40 and 235/45 series (front to rear respectively.) But, I am excited about the lugs. I think some staggered wheels will look really nice on this staggered body car. Especially if they are close to being flush.

·
Registered
119 Posts
The rear did have room for quite a bit more offset, I think I am going to run spacers back there to flush the tires up a bit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.