Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Honda CR-Z Ex (6MT)
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
How's it going everyone! I've been a member for awhile now and owned my Z for a little over 5 years now. I've had some great times with it and done many things but I'm looking to get out of the car scene and I'll post it here for the community to get first dibs before I post it on FB Marketplace.

For Sale is my 2011 Honda CRZ Ex (6MT)
Asking $3500obo as is.
Location - Fall River, Massachusetts
185k Miles
Clean Title
Overall Condition is okay/good and is still being driven as it's my daily. It's on steelies with good tires as of now. It could definitely use some body work and paint to be pretty but the parts on it is worth more than my asking price. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!
The car has a lot done to it over the years. Just to name what I can remember...

Jackson Racing Supercharger Kit
Walbro 255lp Pump
V1 KTuner
Spoon/GE8 Camshaft Kit
Spoon Front Swaybar
Spoon Rigid Collar Kit
Progress Rear Swaybar
Tein Coilovers
Cusco Pillowball Mounts
Innovative Motor Mounts
Buddyclub Short Shifter
Clazzio Seat Covers
Weapon R Header/Downpipe
HKS Silent Hi-Power Catback Exhaust
RSX-S Front Calipers
Hawk HPS Pads

There's probably more but I can't name it off the top of my head.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Cant imagine that wont sell like hotcakes with the state of the used car market right now!

But if you decide to part it out, id be very interested in the supercharger kit and sway bars.

Good luck!

·
Registered
2011 CRZ EX 6MT
23 Posts
How's it going everyone! I've been a member for awhile now and owned my Z for a little over 5 years now. I've had some great times with it and done many things but I'm looking to get out of the car scene and I'll post it here for the community to get first dibs before I post it on FB Marketplace.

Asking $3500obo as is.
185k Miles
Clean Title
Overall Condition is okay/good and is still being driven as it's my daily. It's on steelies with good tires as of now. It could definitely use some body work and paint to be pretty but the parts on it is worth more than my asking price. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!
The car has a lot done to it over the years. Just to name what I can remember...

Walbro 255lp Pump
V1 KTuner
Spoon/GE8 Camshaft Kit
Spoon Front Swaybar
Spoon Rigid Collar Kit
Progress Rear Swaybar
Tein Coilovers
Cusco Pillowball Mounts
Innovative Motor Mounts
Buddyclub Short Shifter
Clazzio Seat Covers
Weapon R Header/Downpipe
RSX-S Front Calipers
Hawk HPS Pads

View attachment 64156 View attachment 64157 View attachment 64158 View attachment 64159 View attachment 64160 View attachment 64161
This build would be worth 2-3x your asking price here in SW Florida. It's kind of a Honda guy's dream

·
Registered
5 Posts

Asking $3500obo as is.
185k Miles
Clean Title

Walbro 255lp Pump
V1 KTuner
Spoon/GE8 Camshaft Kit
Spoon Front Swaybar
Spoon Rigid Collar Kit
Progress Rear Swaybar
Tein Coilovers
Cusco Pillowball Mounts
Innovative Motor Mounts
Buddyclub Short Shifter
Clazzio Seat Covers
Weapon R Header/Downpipe
RSX-S Front Calipers
Hawk HPS Pads

View attachment 64156 View attachment 64157 View attachment 64158 View attachment 64159 View attachment 64160 View attachment 64161
Hey man, I’m quite interested in that supercharger. You said that you might take some stuff off to strip it down. If you were planning on removing that, how much would you sell it for? Love the build 😁

·
Super Moderator
7,355 Posts
Welcome to the forum. He stated it in his first post in this thread. Do you have a CR-Z or are you looking to buy one or parts for one? The other postings in this thread are people looking to buy the parts he is removing for instance.

Postings like yours make us suspicious as we have been getting a lot of spam lately. Postings that make no sense, appear to have posters that did not read the postings they are replying to or are simply postings have nothing in them. Especially when it is their first post like yours.

We appreciate new members and like them to make an introduction post telling us about them and their CR-Z. We love pictures too!

You are parting it out?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome to the forum. He stated it in his first post in this thread. Do you have a CR-Z or are you looking to buy one or parts for one? The other postings in this thread are people looking to buy the parts he is removing for instance.

Postings like yours make us suspicious as we have been getting a lot of spam lately. Postings that make no sense, appear to have posters that did not read the postings they are replying to or are simply postings have nothing in them. Especially when it is their first post like yours.

We appreciate new members and like them to make an introduction post telling us about them and their CR-Z. We love pictures too!
He has it listed as sell or POSSIBLY part out. I do not see anywhere that he has confirmed he is parting out the car.

Yes, I am looking to possibly purchase used aftermarket parts for my 2016 CRZ

·
Super Moderator
7,355 Posts
2016s are unique many parts from other years will not fit them. Seats console are unique to that year. Radio has lane watch and is unique to that year and it has a start button etc. Exterior wise the basic shell is the same windows things like that are the same but some detail parts for the front and rear are different . Since you have a 2016 most of the parts for those areas will not work. Rear beam is wider .

Post like the others did as what you are looking for but for a lot of things that year is unique and you will have to buy new parts or if you are very lucky you might find a wrecked 2016 for sale or for parts.

His is a lightly modified 2011 so different IMA system and very different from the 2013-5s and very different from a 2016.

He has it listed as sell or POSSIBLY part out. I do not see anywhere that he has confirmed he is parting out the car.

Yes, I am looking to possibly purchase used aftermarket parts for my 2016 CRZ

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.