Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey is there anybody able to help me with this?
It is the c-west CR-Z ZF1 REAR SPOILER ABS WHITE.
I contacted the usa site and the japan site....
Thus far no respons.
I there anyone who got this spoiler and willing to part with it?
Or knows where i can buy it for a reasonable price.
I would appreciate you.
Car Vehicle Grille Hood Automotive lighting

·
Registered
"Unit 01" 2016 EX CVT Purple
79 Posts
TBH I think KamiSpeed had it listed on there site

HERE

I want one too, but I have been strapped on cash over the last few months to even entertain the idea of trying to "pre order"it.

If you go that rout please report back! I was trying to see if could find a used one some time later, or wait till Japan opens back up for tourism and try my luck there. (My Wife's work gets up going around the world, she exhibits in Japan)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TBH I think KamiSpeed had it listed on there site

HERE

I want one too, but I have been strapped on cash over the last few months to even entertain the idea of trying to "pre order"it.

If you go that rout please report back! I was trying to see if could find a used one some time later, or wait till Japan opens back up for tourism and try my luck there. (My Wife's work gets up going around the world, she exhibits in Japan)
If your wife goed there and will be getting 1 for you. Lmk plz. I wouldn't mind het picking and shipping 1 for me to 😁.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'd love to get this spoiler...
Anyone has any idea of a similar one in the North Americas? This particular seller is from Sri Lanka ~ and getting one from there would be a PITA.

Ps: Sorry for hijacking your thread OP @kvds
Didn't even know about this one...

And np. I just hope it doesn't distract from mine... 😏.

Good luck bro.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I just got one about a month ago. Kamispeed will tell you 5 months. C-West themselves won't get back to you bc they aren't stocking anything at the moment. It was hell for me to find mine but when I did I got it in 6 days shipped from C-West Japan. You need to call the lady at inspire-usa.com as she is on a first name basis with C-West's owner. She called the warehouse for me and called me back immediately saying they had one in stock for me in Japan. there aren't any currently in the US, so it is 200$ shipping but I got mine in 6 days. I believe she said there was one more in stock when I got mine but I could be wrong. If I am, it will have to be custom ordered and it will take 3-5 months. But this website is your best shot! Good luck!
C-West Rear Spoiler ABS White - Honda CR-Z 2011-2016 (inspire-usa.com)

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
If you are shipping from Japan, make friends with someone in the service who is stationed over there. When I was stationed in Okinawa I would find and ship parts to the US for a small fee. The perk of being in the service is there is a flat rate shipping cost of something tiny like $10. I would ship back headlights, tail lights, etc for pennies.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If you are shipping from Japan, make friends with someone in the service who is stationed over there. When I was stationed in Okinawa I would find and ship parts to the US for a small fee. The perk of being in the service is there is a flat rate shipping cost of something tiny like $10. I would ship back headlights, tail lights, etc for pennies.
If you know someone, lmk 🤙

·
Registered
2013 Honda CR-Z w/ HPD supercharger
321 Posts
Sounds cheap to me 😅 I’ve been having a lot of large items shipped over from Japan, like wheels, and shipping is no joke right now with higher gas prices
Well at this very moment the conversion rate is amazing. Saved more than $200 on my most recent purchases.
If you know someone, lmk 🤙
PM me, I know a guy who can get you just about anything. He got me my genuine Mugen rear wing last year.

·
Premium Member
'14 Energetic Yellow 6MT Panoroof Parking Sensors
96 Posts
I just got one about a month ago. Kamispeed will tell you 5 months. C-West themselves won't get back to you bc they aren't stocking anything at the moment. It was hell for me to find mine but when I did I got it in 6 days shipped from C-West Japan. You need to call the lady at inspire-usa.com as she is on a first name basis with C-West's owner. She called the warehouse for me and called me back immediately saying they had one in stock for me in Japan. there aren't any currently in the US, so it is 200$ shipping but I got mine in 6 days. I believe she said there was one more in stock when I got mine but I could be wrong. If I am, it will have to be custom ordered and it will take 3-5 months. But this website is your best shot! Good luck!
C-West Rear Spoiler ABS White - Honda CR-Z 2011-2016 (inspire-usa.com)
Love this kind of dedication, makes it way more special a vehicle than just slapping eBay stuff on it!

·
Registered
CRZ
35 Posts
That terra force wings probably the best one iv seen before. I sketched up my idea as I was planning to 3D print some wings and a lip kit for the CR-Z. Just lost interest.

Wheel Tire Cloud Sky Vehicle

I make aero already for the MX5 and the Altezza so wouldnt be hard to make CRZ bits. I already scanned it too. Based in Scotland.
However.. Iv also got heaps of mates in Japan and just asked the question on a shipping price for that Terra Force one. Ironically my CRZ has a knackered battery so need to sort that bit first.

·
Registered
62 Posts
That terra force wings probably the best one iv seen before. I sketched up my idea as I was planning to 3D print some wings and a lip kit for the CR-Z. Just lost interest.

View attachment 67551

I make aero already for the MX5 and the Altezza so wouldnt be hard to make CRZ bits. I already scanned it too. Based in Scotland.
However.. Iv also got heaps of mates in Japan and just asked the question on a shipping price for that Terra Force one. Ironically my CRZ has a knackered battery so need to sort that bit first.
I want to get that wing as well, if you decide to get one maybe I could work out shipping to Poland with your mates in JP 🤔

·
Registered
63 Posts

View attachment 67551

I think you would like the Rexxstyling Wing. Kanjo style. I was gonna get it if I couldn't get the C-West

Attachments

·
Registered
CRZ
35 Posts
I spotted that a while back but wasnt really a fan of how square it was.

Thats the style i prefer. The Rex one reminds me of rocket bunny.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts