Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Password JDM's Aero Kit for the CRZ @ DSG Performance

For those of you who haven't seen the teaser photo's, this kit is sick! Password JDM has been working on one hell of an aero kit, and we're proud to be working with them again to bring them to you. There boys over there are knee deep in development, so you can expect a lot more to come down the line. Currently available are the Dry Carbon Rear Diffuser and Dry Carbon Side Skirts, with the front lip just around the corner. All pieces are made from 100% Dry Carbon Fiber, with the option of adding a 20 layer clearcoat for the perfect glossy finish and extra protection. Pics will be available shortly for the Side Skirts, rear diffuser is just below :)

We worked very closely with Password JDM to help bring to life their Evo X lineup, and we want to help do the same with the CRZ. If you have any product suggestions or requests etc, feel free to shoot me a PM/Email or post it up!

PM For Limited Time Introductory Pricing !

The Password JDM Dry Carbon Rear Diffuser

599.99 + Shipping
(+ 200 for optional 20 layer clearcoat)

________________________​

The Password JDM Dry Carbon Side Skirts

649.99+ Shipping
(+ 200 for optional 20 layer clearcoat)

Questions? Comments? Post em up below!

·
Registered
710 Posts
i dont have the car yet, but i do own some carbon fiber and yes, the extra clearcoat is well worth the price. i pay 50 a year to have my spoon mirrors recleared

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Any word on there front lip? Curious to see how it looks.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Was originally going to pick up the c-west lip, but this intrigues me. Can you pm me a price shipped to Crystal Lake, IL 60014 for the front, sides, and rear ?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Was originally going to pick up the c-west lip, but this intrigues me. Can you pm me a price shipped to Crystal Lake, IL 60014 for the front, sides, and rear ?

The front lip isn't available yet, so I dont have any solid pricing just now but it should be pretty soon. PM out !

If you decide you want the C West though, we can hook you up with that as well :)

·
Registered
249 Posts
Would love to see more pics of that rear wing, on the vehicle!

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
the wing is made by JDP and I have it. a few others here have it. look in the JDP thread for more pics.

the PWJDM sides look good too. Im waiting to see whether these or the Seibon sides will be cheaper and to see which style i prefer.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^ That is correct, its a gorgeous lip too.

Glad you like them :) We'll be offering the Seibon line too so as soon as the sides come out I'll get some pics up.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I am certain that they will eventually, but we have no set dates just yet. I'm sure that down the line there will be a slew of parts offered by them :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts