Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, So I am looking at a front lip for my CRZ. I just got the rear factory spoiler installed, looks nice. Wheels on the way, and also tint. But I want a front lip/spoiler for it as well.

What is all out there? I saw a factory one. It is nice, do any of you have it and some pics? How do you like it?

Also I saw a Kansai one. How is that? Any pics, etc?

Also any other options out there? I had a 2008 Subaru STi that was tricked out, 330whp 365tq. IT was a monster, but I did not need all that power and I am going back to school. So this was a better choice, but I can still take it out to an AutoX and car show and not feel out of place.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
factory, kansai, JDP, mugen, CWest, J's Racing and more.

best bet is to search the forums. good place to start is on the homepage and in the vendor section. Vendors post parts for sale = thats a good place to find pics of the newly released aero and other parts. The homepage has a couple quick links to manufacturer cars such as Mugen etc.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
About the Kansai front lips

I see the side pieces and then I see the center section. The center section is what I really want, not the sides. Anyone know if you HAVE to use the sides with the center? Or can you just run the center itself?

If I can get a real CF front (center) lip for roughly the same cost as the OEM one I was about to buy, I'm all over it! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
70 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.