Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all, I've been lurking in the forum for since I before bought my Z a little over a year ago with 60.5k miles on it. I figured I'd pop in and introduce myself so I don't look sketch in-case something shows up in the classifieds that I could be interested in. I have a 15 EX-Nav that I almost immediately got rid of the nav unit in. Haven't done much yet but more will be done this weekend.

So far all I've done is;
  • Sony XAV-AX5500
  • Diode Dynamics SS3 fog lights
  • TSW Sebring 17x8 wheels wrapped in Continental Control Contact in 215/45R17
  • A Genuine Honda rear diffuser
  • All LED interior lights except the sunvisors (need to change that)
  • Raceseng Ashiko shift knob (too heavy, I'll probably go back to my Mugen knob)
  • 3D Maxpider all-weather floor mats
  • Viofo A119 V3 Dash-cam
And probably some other little things I can't quite remember. This list is growing and what I'm installing this weekend is;
  • Power Stop front and rear coated rotors
  • Power Stop Z23 Evo Sport pads front and rear
  • Goodridge G-Stop SS brake lines
  • BC Racing DS Coilovers
  • Camber bolts for alignment
  • OEM window vents
The windows were also already tinted before I bought the car. I ordered the coilovers 9 weeks ago and it's been a LONG 9 weeks waiting on them but they are finally here. When I do the SS brake lines I'm also switching probably Pentosin DOT 4 fluid. If anyone has any recommendations on brake fluid I'm open ears. I'm not too into taking pictures but when I figure out how I'll post the one picture I have from when I just had my wheels installed back in April and I'll probably take a few more after this weekend if weather holds back.

I figured out that I was trying to upload the wrong file type and had to convert the picture to a jpg
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
2014 CR-Z, Base, CVT
718 Posts
Very nice. I'm generally not a fan of black wheels, or wheels with like 6 million thin spokes, but those look really good, I like them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts