Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a simple resource somewhere for learning what commands the nav will accept?

I keep stumbling into new ones, like "find nearest fast food."

Most importantly, is there a way to navigate your iPod with it more quickly than ten million page up and page down clicks?

· Registered
245 Posts
Check the nav manual or get it to list of voice commands it accepts inside the Info menu. As for navigating the iPod songs no luck, get used to a million clicks or looking for stuff by category/playlists

· Capt'n Jack
9,491 Posts
In 07 when I got my Civic Hybrid with NAVI - using the NAVI manual that comes with the owners manual - I took those commands which I thought would most benefit me requirements, put them in my Word Processor, printed on a 5x7 card and stuck it on my visor. Learned them over a period of time, then did the same thing with new ones.

For whatever it is worth...

· Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good suggestion Scotty!

I think I will do the same, but with my iPhone.

· Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As an off-topic side note...

How am I supposed to rip off Scotty's avatar now?? I don't even own round shades.

· Capt'n Jack
9,491 Posts
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:eek:

Your killing me... :hi5:

Those glasses are my Navy Issued Oxygen Breathing Apparatus (OBA) glasses used to fight shipboard fires. Seen a little bit of action. Allows the mask to get a good seal. After retirement, had polarized lenses put in em - and now sit on the visor when needed. Over 27 years old and still work as advertised.

:hi5:

· Capt'n Jack
9,491 Posts
Good suggestion Scotty!

I think I will do the same, but with my iPhone.
Iphone was/is great. Me and wifey bought a set of the first iteration 4 or so years ago. Still using them. Longest I have ever owned a model for personal use and they still work great. Finding it hard to make an excuse to upgrade based on my personal phone usage. Works great with the CR-Z hands free.

But, the 5x7 on the visor is much safer and easier to use when driving...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.