Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, well it appears my exhaust Lambda sensor is U/S. Went to Honda and they wanted a bloody mortgage to replace what is a small plug in part.
Does anyone have any guidance on using generic sensors or knows of where to source replacement Lambda sensors at a normal price. Any help or guidance would be appreciated.
Honda CRZ, 2012.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Hi guys, well it appears my exhaust Lambda sensor is U/S. Went to Honda and they wanted a bloody mortgage to replace what is a small plug in part.
Does anyone have any guidance on using generic sensors or knows of where to source replacement Lambda sensors at a normal price. Any help or guidance would be appreciated.
Honda CRZ, 2012.
Rockauto.com

·
Super Moderator
5,558 Posts
$28.99 to $175.79 US Dollars but they do ship internationally.

Honda CRZ, 2012.

·
Premium Member
5,915 Posts
No, do the search on this specific part#:
36531-RE0-003
$446.00
Sensor, Air Fuel Ratio

The ones listed in the previous post are a mixture of upstream and downstream sensors.

...so, for about $80 you can get a DENSO at rockauto:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Honda CRZ, 2012.
did you ever find a useful answer? I'm having exactly the same issue as you!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts