Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 624 Posts

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ME:
My name is Kyle Moore and I've been in the Navy since July of 2007. I was raised in San Diego for the first half of my life and Newport News Virginia for the second half. After over 4 years of Navy life I finally decided to stop buying used cars and buy a new one! Converting from my Automatic (uhg...) 2005 Civic EX I decided to grab this beauty (CBP 6MT EX no nav) before anyone else did.

I purchased my CR-Z From a CarMax in San Diego, after having them ship in a 07 Honda Element S/C for my old lady. I wasn't even planning on buying one! It was in the showroom and I couldn't help myself so I sat inside of it. 2 hours later I drove it home.

Having a modified 94 Civic SI it was only natural to begin the modification process. If you don't know we enlisted people don't make that much money, so this build process will probably be a little slow, lol.

So I ordered everything JDP had to offer and installed it all as soon as it arrived!

Spoiler/Rear Diffuser:

Front Grill Cover/Front Lip:

I can't believe i didn't take any pictures of my BLF CAI! I'll take one tomorrow of it through my vent in my CF Hood, looks awesome! But Heres another picture of the front, please excuse the dirty tires, I have new wheels/tires i'll be putting on.

Sneek Peek of wheels. They are in my living room being polished right now (the old lady is not happy about that, haha)

CURRENT SETUP

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Very nice! Excellent choice of Volk's too :thumbsup:
Btw, I miss being a "1st & 15th Millionaire" too :beer:
What are you planning next?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Someone needs the password JDM carbon side skirts as well.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My jdp stuff is missing emblems because you won't sell me yours! Nxt plans are bg lowering springs today over at basis before the 626 meet (sick of the monster truck look, lol) then plans are side skirts. I really like the Rando ones. And to Romiata I ended up trading my evo regas for these Volks. I love them!

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
First off thanks for your service to our country, its MUCH appreciated!

I like all of your mods and can't wait to see the wheels on the car but that rear diffuser looks like a bulldog with a SERIOUS underbite! I'm sure you like it and its just my opinion ofcoarse but like I said, everything else you've done is VERY nice!

·
Capt'n Jack
9,414 Posts
^ Looking good Kyle.. I beg to differ on your original "slow" mods statement.. Moving at a pretty fast paste.. Good stuff.

:thumbup:

·
Capt'n Jack
9,414 Posts
Bansky meet Shazz.. Looking forward to the JDM hookup.. Have fun.. Wait, that didn't sound right..

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for all the kind words guys!

Went to basis last night and had tony drop her on some B&G Springs. (Rather pay to get it done than sit in my garage for 4 hours and more than likely have an axle pop out!!) Dropped it a little over an inch and a half, no more monster truck status! I'll be finishing up the polishing on my final Volk tomorrow and test fitting those as well. Sadly I'm on duty today so no pictures until tomorrow! Me so sowwy!

1 - 20 of 624 Posts