Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
281 - 300 of 320 Posts
Discussion starter · #284 ·
How much of a headache was getting glass and whatever else was needed installed on the carbon fiber hatch?
Panels were easy to come off. I had the glass professionally done since I didn't want the risk of breaking it.

what did you use to stick the eyelids to the headlights?
The package says 3m automotive acrylic tape 06384. I used this to stick my visors as well.

Car looks great, Ken. I think the diffuser would look great colour-matched to the car!
Thanks Oliver. I'm a fan of your car. Nice attention to detail! And yes looking for a place to paint my diffuser and fix my front bumper. Hopefully I can have it done on time for the west coast meet up.

in one of your posts i read you have to re-tighten the belts and tension for the JR supercharger.

is it all the time as the more its driven the more it will need to be tensioned. or once mainly after install?

Discussion starter · #288 ·
in one of your posts i read you have to re-tighten the belts and tension for the JR supercharger.

is it all the time as the more its driven the more it will need to be tensioned. or once mainly after install?

I had mine close to 30k before tightening the belt. It's something that you will check on ounce and a while. But that's pretty standard with any belt or pulley.

Discussion starter · #290 ·
My diffuser starting to fade a little... Let me know how much it would cost to paint it when you get a quote.

Are you going to the meet on Saturday only? I am trying to see if I can get that SAT off. If I can maybe we could roll together.

I'm getting my diffuser painted and finally my front bumper fixed when I get back from vacation. I'll ask how much they would charge you.

We are going on Saturday. My wife and I are leaving early Sat. morning. Your welcome to join us if you want, just let me know.

Discussion starter · #294 ·
Instead of opting to get my BBK. I decided to finally get my front bumper fixed, re-cleared my hood and painted my HPD diffuser.

If you ask me this is how they should have sold the HPD diffuser painted, smooth and shiny not textured, flat and uncoated. The painted diffuser makes the rear look like a one piece.

Instead of opting to get my BBK. I decided to finally get my front bumper fixed, re-cleared my hood and painted my HPD diffuser.

If you ask me this is how they should have sold the HPD diffuser painted, smooth and shiny not textured, flat and uncoated. The painted diffuser makes the rear look like a one piece.

Holy ****. excuse my language. But that rear diffuser paint job is SEXY!!! I want mine done now.

Discussion starter · #298 ·
I got pulled over last night for no front plates. The cop asked to pop my hood, and saw the supercharger. It's a good thing Jackson Racing has a E.O number or things probably could have turned out differently. Purchased the Rho plate to prevent this from happening again.

Pic of the whole back of the car.

281 - 300 of 320 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.