Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
121 - 124 of 124 Posts

· Registered
117 Posts
good tip but i'd like to add DO NOT DRY THEM IN A MACHINE!!! Just let them air dry... using a dryer does something to the fibers where eventually if done enough WILL add swirls to your car...
Talking about air dry, the manual mentions not to leave the car to air dry after washing it, but I've always washed my previous car in an auto carwash (elephantbleu.com) and left it to air dry afterwards. Nothing really bad happened.

I was thinking of doing the same with the CRZ. Is it that bad to leave it to air dry after washing?

· Registered
22 Posts
So someone on here mentioned Adam's and it was either Zaino or Adam's and I ended up going with Adam's, just gave my car it's first wash, after coming back from a drive to and from Reno from the East Bay. During the drive back it was snowing, so my car was all kinds of brown.

The Adam's Car Shampoo with the Detail Spray before drying made my car as smooth as silk again. Thanks to whoever recommended Adam's!

· Registered
29 Posts
Thanks to all the expert advise on here. I've never really put much time into my car other than running it through a wash so you all have been very helpful.

I decided to try the Optimum No Rinse and their detailing spray along with the Klasse AIO. I washed it tonight and the ONR worked really well, I'm happy with the results. I will do the rest tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

121 - 124 of 124 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.