Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
579 Posts
Besides being super anal with my car; I wash and detail it weekly and keep it parked in my garage or shade or covered parking when i can. However, i opted for Auto Butler as part of my deal through the delearship. So twice a year, for 5 years, they do a full exterior detail. Wax, polish and all. I used to wax my prelude and claybar, etc, and it was a pain in the ass in the florida heat. So I couldnt pass this up. For an extra 9 bucks a month, it was a good deal. Saves me the hassle from now on.
Here's a little run down:
Auto Butler - "Keep that New Car Shine"

Also for interior use. I use fabreeze auto on the carpet and seats. For the dash, i just do a wipdown. NO chemicals really. That dash material doesnt respond well to interior sprays like turtle wax interior protectant. However, it works well on the steering wheel and column, shift boot/knob and ebrake handle. I noticed that when i use the spray on the dash and stuff, it just streaked and absorbed it like a sponge. I didnt like the effect. *lol* And Black Magic tire shine. Gotta keep those tires shiny! ;)

· Registered
579 Posts
I'm investing in a nose mask to protect the front end on my long drives to school and work. Plus it will cover up the ****ty job the body shop had done. I think it will look good on a black car. Plus it will be a tight fit and only covers the bottom portion. So it shudnt even be that noticible imo. On another color, prolly not so much. I'm just so tired of scrubbing bugs off the paint and fixing paint chips too. Sure I could get a clear bra thing, but thats just too expensive and idk if i want saran wrap all over my car. Once i finish school, ill go back and fix the bumper right. But for now, this is an easy fix and it will get me by for now.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.