Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went up to the local Hendrick dealership here in Charlotte to see what they would offer on my low mileage 08 Habanero Si and to see if they could meet my required payment price and boy did they come through.

Now riding around in my black, auto CR-Z. Already enjoying the break from manual.

1 question, do you leave your rear seat storage down or up? Im kinda digging the down look and it sends a clear message that I am not a chauffeur.

Cheers!

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
Went up to the local Hendrick dealership here in Charlotte to see what they would offer on my low mileage 08 Habanero Si and to see if they could meet my required payment price and boy did they come through.

Now riding around in my black, auto CR-Z. Already enjoying the break from manual.

1 question, do you leave your rear seat storage down or up? Im kinda digging the down look and it sends a clear message that I am not a chauffeur.

Cheers!
Congrats and here you go.

http://www.crzforum.com/forum/interior-ice-discussion/2235-markets-w-o-rear-seats.html

A lot of comments on your question.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.