Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
pretty sweet. are there any systems that go inside the roof panel? if you don't mind me asking, what does this go for?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Damn that's nice!

My parents live in the San Elijo area and I visit often. Where did you have your install completed? Were your happy with their service in addition to the quality of their work and the product?

Also, if you live in San Marcos how are you not at Lost Abbey as we speak? :p

·
Registered
232 Posts
Look me up next time you are down here, I live just on the other side of the hill from San Elijo.

You know, I say San Elijo to most people just to give them a an idea as to what end of SM they're on (I have several friends in Carlsbad who are more familiar with the San Elijo/Rancho Santa Fe area). If you're on the other side of the hill they're closer still. They actually live at the very top of Via Vera Cruz just below the water tower/lookout area. I'll be sure to PM you the next time I head down there with the Z. :hi5:

Drive down to visit the parents and drive back with a sunroof? That sounds nice.

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Is there any vibration or noise with it open at freeway speeds?
That's a good question. Often when adding a sunroof that opens like this to a car that wasn't designed to have one can cause some SERIOUS buffeting at various speeds. I added a pop up sunroof to a 323 once and it worked great, but when I took out the glass to go full open, the car shook violently at certain speeds. Never took the glass out again.

·
Registered
85 Posts
In that case they live about 2 blocks from me, just before the entrance to Stone Canyon off of Via Vera Cruz
Wow I can't believe I haven't run into another crz yet. I drive through san marcos/elijo/Carlsbad all the time. I live in esco and go to school at csusm and haven't seen a SINGLE crz other than mine yet!

Beautiful work done by the way. When I have the funds, I'd like to put a sunroof in as well.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.