Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else experiencing your crz randomly but only occasionally jumping to on and immediately dropping back to off when in auto stop mode?

It basically acts like you blipped the gas pedal in neutral on a non hybrid car...

I assume this is normal. Just trips me out.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Is anyone else experiencing your crz randomly but only occasionally jumping to on and immediately dropping back to off when in auto stop mode?

It basically acts like you blipped the gas pedal in neutral on a non hybrid car...

I assume this is normal. Just trips me out.
Nope.. nothing like that! CVT or MT? What accessories are running? Fan, AC etc?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Mine does this too. Seems to be a bit sensitive sometimes, but I assume it just takes getting used to
Mine does, too. I have EX, CVT, Navi and it does this a few times a day. It has to do with how much you're running the A/C, stereo, how hard the bass is pumping, etc. A large electric load, like all the above, at night will definitely do it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
The auto stop feature will disengauge if the battery is to low to run the car with all of your acc. running (radio, lights, ac, seat warmers, ect.) this is to prevent it from not haveing enough for a take off. In the normal and sports mode it is more prone to this shut off turn on. In econ mode it usually stays off.

Another occurance is that you came of the clutch or brake to move forward.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a m/t EX nav, and ive had the problem a few times of putting it into neutral, then the light turns green so i put it back into first, and it auto shuts off when i put it into first. so i try to go and my engine is shut off. put it back to neutral, and back to first and it starts back up, anyone else having that prob.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.