Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

Jinx’s Budget Build help!?!

2K views 11 replies 3 participants last post by  Spdbump 
#1 ·
Hey!!! Cr-Z fam ! I’m looking to start building upon my 2011. Not sure where to start, I can care less about performance and stuff like that, i’m more into the looks! Anyone know any budget mods I can begin to start bringing my CrZ to life? It will be gladly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

#4 ·
Well basically I want to fix up my interior first as in the seats & the color on the inside. Not sure how I can keep that cost below $1,200 dollars.

I am also looking to integrate push to start, or remote start.

As far as sound goes I would to also setup some sort of speaker system through the cubby holes in the back.

Android Tablet into my Dash

Then from there I plan on getting the car wrapped, not sure if wrapping is the way to go or painting but before that I would like to purchase some sort of body kit that’s available for less than $900.

So all in all:

Seats and interior coloring : < $1,200
Push to start/ Remote Start: <$400
Speaker system: <$800
Android Dash Tablet: <$400
Body kit: < or = $900
Wrap or paint job: ??? Idk the cost.

#7 ·
Keep in mind the crz didnt become as popular as honda would have liked so some parts are hard to come by. Mugen and c west are some of the more pricy body kits but Bayson r and jdp have body pieces that are not very expensive. Diode dynamics for some LED lighting mods. Find the center arm rest for a nice interior touch. Lecce wheel if you can find that too. Almost everything else is either hella cash or takes forever to ship or is discontinued it seems. Good luck! Let us know how your journey goes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.