Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
So many things wrong with this, I don't know where to start...:iough:

First, JET has never had a reputation for actually providing positive hp gains in anything but domestics (and even that is arguable)

Second, there is no mention that this product was specifically designed for, or even tested on a CRZ.

Third, this is most likely a resistor or something similar that does nothing but fool your ecm into thinking something good is happening, but it's not. By the way, you can't "chip" the CRZ, so beware of anyone who tells you otherwise...

I will never understand how these things keep selling...

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts

First, JET has never had a reputation for actually providing positive hp gains in anything but domestics (and even that is arguable)

Second, there is no mention that this product was specifically designed for, or even tested on a CRZ.

Third, this is most likely a resistor or something similar that does nothing but fool your ecm into thinking something good is happening, but it's not. By the way, you can't "chip" the CRZ, so beware of anyone who tells you otherwise...
:yeahthat:
Plenty of other post on performance chips. Would leave them alone - at least for right now. Some future options may be on the horizon - Hondata - etc and a lot of bolt on options coming.

Just wait and keep on watching the forum.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts

I will never understand how these things keep selling...
Very well said. They keep selling because people that have no clue wtf is happening buy that garbage.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.