Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out these bumper reflectors. found some on ebay. way to expensive though

Also found these B-pilar garnish. kind looks like the accord. What do you guys think. do you think they are like stickers? Or do you think they replace current molding?

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Check out these bumper reflectors. found some on ebay. way to expensive though

Those are not reflectors, they are back up sensors

Also found these B-pilar garnish. kind looks like the accord. What do you guys think. do you think they are like stickers? Or do you think they replace current molding?

These are all over eBay. I think they look very tacked on.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Hey Guys.. I think he is referring to the RED REFLECTORS in the stock rear diffuser :pP: even though he did use a pic that has the Backup Sensors circled!

and the reflectors are ridiculously expensive on Ebay...

JDM 2011 HONDA CR-Z REAR BUMPER REFLECTORS ZF1 CRZ : eBay Motors (item 200541789658 end time Dec-10-10 01:02:37 PST)

The lights for that area are even worse:

2010 HONDA CR-Z CRZ ZF1 REAR BUMPER REFLECTORS LIGHTING: eBay Motors (item 270659327002 end time Dec-04-10 16:44:46 PST)

I am assuming you were just messing with him, for the pic he posted? :staffmeeting:
Lets have a Be Nice to the NOOBs day :thumbsup: (it was his first post.. he might never come back!) :sadwavey:

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Hey Guys.. I think he is referring to the RED REFLECTORS in the stock rear diffuser :pP: even though he did use a pic that has the Backup Sensors circled!

and the reflectors are ridiculously expensive on Ebay...

JDM 2011 HONDA CR-Z REAR BUMPER REFLECTORS ZF1 CRZ : eBay Motors (item 200541789658 end time Dec-10-10 01:02:37 PST)

The lights for that area are even worse:

2010 HONDA CR-Z CRZ ZF1 REAR BUMPER REFLECTORS LIGHTING: eBay Motors (item 270659327002 end time Dec-04-10 16:44:46 PST)

I am assuming you were just messing with him, for the pic he posted? :staffmeeting:
Lets have a Be Nice to the NOOBs day :thumbsup: (it was his first post.. he might never come back!) :sadwavey:
The lights look like c4rp, but I'd snag a set of rear reflectors. $100 really ain't that much, imo. Now the pillar garnish junk. Let the ricers and 9points buy that stuff.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I knew people where going to get confused on that. That was the best pic I found on the net in the few moments I looked. Next time I'll remember people are stupid.

The reflectors come on the all the Japan models. The lights you have seen on ebay are fake though. As for the b-pillar garnish these are honda oem accessories for the japan market. Here check out there accessories site here.

HondabHonda AccessbCR-ZbƒGƒNƒXƒeƒŠƒAbƒsƒ‰[ƒK[ƒjƒbƒVƒ…

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
The lights look like c4rp, but I'd snag a set of rear reflectors. $100 really ain't that much, imo. Now the pillar garnish junk. Let the ricers and 9points buy that stuff.
I agree on the pillar garnish.. too ghetto for me!:hi5:

I don't dislike the lights... but I have considered buying some looooong trailer reflectors and custom cutting them to fit the entire width of the rear diffuser to cover that stupid honeycomb pattern. Hate the way that stuff hold mud and dirt!:angry:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Got the light up reflectors, they look great

I just installed them on my car and they look great. It really lowers the look of the stance from the back end. I went with the brake light one for a few bucks more. They took no modifications to install. Wiring them to my brake lights I guess was the hardest part. I'll get some photos up when I have a chance. Worth the money. Reminds me of the back end of an Acura, with the bumper reflectors. Factory look perfect fit and finish. Just be careful not to scratch the bumper while installing them, tight fit.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
I just installed them on my car and they look great. It really lowers the look of the stance from the back end. I went with the brake light one for a few bucks more. They took no modifications to install. Wiring them to my brake lights I guess was the hardest part. I'll get some photos up when I have a chance. Worth the money. Reminds me of the back end of an Acura, with the bumper reflectors. Factory look perfect fit and finish. Just be careful not to scratch the bumper while installing them, tight fit.
Would like to see some closeup pics of these... great!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I don't know that one.
On another forum I frequent everyone is terrified of being called out on being racist, so if they're talking about black people or mexicans they say '9points'. Because you'll get 9 points for racists statements.

:rolleyes: Talk about over sensitive. It's just a CYA statement, that I really think is more racist than calling it how it is. :mellow:

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Just installed these, loving them! Great visibility, OEM fit and finish!
Did you put lights in the reflectors and wire 'em up? Or did you buy a light housing? If so which one? Can you post wire scematics or pinouts?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Did you put lights in the reflectors and wire 'em up? Or did you buy a light housing? If so which one? Can you post wire scematics or pinouts?
I bought them as one unit from eBay, lights(two levels, positon and brake) already built into reflector units. Wiring is simple, the units have three wires... I spliced into the brake light (+ <green> and -<black>) and remaining wire into the red position light (+<red>)....I then routed the wires down into the rear bumper to the reflector lights through the hole at the base of the area where the rear brake light unit is housed...I did have to buy extra wire to link them up...very easy, I'm not good at this stuff and I'm sure someone who knows about wiring would be appalled by my workmanship, but hey, it works...

:pP:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I bought them as one unit from eBay, lights(two levels, positon and brake) already built into reflector units. Wiring is simple, the units have three wires... I spliced into the brake light (+ <green> and -<black>) and remaining wire into the red position light (+<red>)....I then routed the wires down into the rear bumper to the reflector lights through the hole at the base of the area where the rear brake light unit is housed...I did have to buy extra wire to link them up...very easy, I'm not good at this stuff and I'm sure someone who knows about wiring would be appalled by my workmanship, but hey, it works...

:pP:
Cool. Wiring DC is very easy. Really anyone can do it. Making it look clean is just a matter of hiding it or using shrink wrap and a corrugated hose like the factory uses.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
i saw the reflectors but not the lights unless i just passed over them thinkin they were reflectors. These lights go in a "fog light area" to me so i would think to wire them to the fog lights, but mine are on all the time the lights are on so maybe i can set them up to be on with the lights then brighten with the fogs which again would be on all the time sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:sleep:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.