Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got friends in Japan that I can get to order some of the JDM accessories for me and mail via USPS. Will the front/rear parking sensors and folding side mirrors work on the US CRZ's? Also, I take the reverse camera won't work with our Navi units? :beer:

Honda JP CRZ site

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The JDM door visors on that website are only 127 dollars. They would probably be shipped to the US for under 200$. thoughts?
Honda Japan won't ship to the US. I called 3-way today with a friend over there (speaks Japanese) via skype and I asked the question if they would. All I know is I would save an ass load of $$$ getting a friend to but the parts there and mail them to me. Heck they pretty much come ready to be mailed! Just the compatibility issue trying to work out is creating the roadblocks. :beer:

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
if your friend wants to make money he can buy a bunch of accessories and put them on ebay lol.
Yea, but I don't she really cares to even make that little hustle. Took me all week trying to get her to ask the dealer about the backup sensors and she kept telling me, they don't know what she was asking them. Till today, the 3-way call. :beer:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.