Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
300mm Napolex Broadway Rear View Mirror
$18.99

and

270mm Napolex Broadway Rear View Mirror
$16.99

These mirrors are very easy to put on, they are installed by clipping onto your existing rear view mirror. They eliminate blind spots, increase visibility, and enhances safety while driving.

JDM Eikosha Air Spencer CS-X3
$9.99

For those of you who know this product, there is no explanation needed, but for those who have never tried it, you guys are missing out.

The scent's name is "Squash", but it's a scent that is hard to explain. It smells like bubble-gum to us.

The smell is sweet and very addictive and oozes of JDM goodness. The inner cartridge is can be refilled once the scent is gone. It lasts up to 4 weeks in your vehicle when stored away from the sun.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Sorry to bring this back up. However, anyone use these mirrors?
If so, 270mm or 300mm?

I like to get the most coverage without having it hit the visor.
I've used 270mm in the past, but was wondering if 300mm works without hitting the visor for a 2013 CR-Z. Any experience or input would be appreciated!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Sorry to bring this back up. However, anyone use these mirrors?
If so, 270mm or 300mm?

I like to get the most coverage without having it hit the visor.
I've used 270mm in the past, but was wondering if 300mm works without hitting the visor for a 2013 CR-Z. Any experience or input would be appreciated!
I have 270 and I wished I got 300, A 270 doesn't hit but a 300MM might. There's a small gap.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts