Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
Thanks...didn't have info on the day..just the month.
I'm curious to know the subtle difference between the J spec and our spec.
A back seat.
and the LED's on the bottom of the headlights and side mirrors... maybe some color choice differences... oh and the obvious RHD part :)

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
and the LED's on the bottom of the headlights and side mirrors... maybe some color choice differences... oh and the obvious RHD part :)

Yea..I hoped that the US spec had the LED daytime running lamps.
I think Honda did it on purpose so we can buy the J spec headlights to convert.:cursing: I'm crossing my figers the headlight are direct swaps.

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
I want to see what these look like productions. Being a fan of the use of LED in recent auto headlamps I think a swap would be in order should I decide to go the CR-Z route :p
check my avatar ;)

i hope you can see this clear enough... the red is the USDM CR-Z and the blue is the EDM (Euro-which has been rumored to be exactly the same as JDM with the exception of RDH vs LHD)... also note the EDM/JDM headlight doesn't have the extra amber reflector on it like the USDM model does...

i saved these from the video on youtube... same as my avatar...

i couldn't find a clear enough picture to show the LED's on the mirrors but they get them too :-/

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.