Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read that Japan starts deliverying their CRZ this month.
I wonder if anyone got thiers yet and have some person experience reviews.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have heard that the 25th of this month is the release date. So there should be some user reviews around then.
Thanks...didn't have info on the day..just the month.
I'm curious to know the subtle difference between the J spec and our spec.

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
Thanks...didn't have info on the day..just the month.
I'm curious to know the subtle difference between the J spec and our spec.
A back seat.
and the LED's on the bottom of the headlights and side mirrors... maybe some color choice differences... oh and the obvious RHD part :)

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
and the LED's on the bottom of the headlights and side mirrors... maybe some color choice differences... oh and the obvious RHD part :)

Yea..I hoped that the US spec had the LED daytime running lamps.
I think Honda did it on purpose so we can buy the J spec headlights to convert.:cursing: I'm crossing my figers the headlight are direct swaps.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
I want to see what these look like productions. Being a fan of the use of LED in recent auto headlamps I think a swap would be in order should I decide to go the CR-Z route :p

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
I want to see what these look like productions. Being a fan of the use of LED in recent auto headlamps I think a swap would be in order should I decide to go the CR-Z route :p
check my avatar ;)

i hope you can see this clear enough... the red is the USDM CR-Z and the blue is the EDM (Euro-which has been rumored to be exactly the same as JDM with the exception of RDH vs LHD)... also note the EDM/JDM headlight doesn't have the extra amber reflector on it like the USDM model does...

i saved these from the video on youtube... same as my avatar...

i couldn't find a clear enough picture to show the LED's on the mirrors but they get them too :-/

1 - 16 of 16 Posts