Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Mine was mailed back yesterday. I thought it was way too early to provide Honda with feedback. They should have waited at least three months in the U.S. to gather any meaningful info.

My only comment was about the very visible orange peel on most of the paint. But the North Shore Blue is so striking, no one but me has noticed it. People, especially women, really respond to this color.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Mine was mailed back yesterday. I thought it was way too early to provide Honda with feedback. They should have waited at least three months in the U.S. to gather any meaningful info.

My only comment was about the very visible orange peel on most of the paint. But the North Shore Blue is so striking, no one but me has noticed it. People, especially women, really respond to this color.
women Like the turquoise color..they wear it all the time

·
Registered
93 Posts
Form Filled

Since I believe it was an "initial quality" survey, I filled it out now instead of waiting. I had the car about a month and felt comfortable doing it.

I knew it was coming because Honda called a few days before and did a phone survey about the car and dealer.

My dealer also calls me after every service visit to make sure everything was okay!

--

·
Registered
46 Posts
How long did it take everyone to receive their surveys? I am coming up on a month since the sale and the only one I have received is one the dealer. This particular dealer always sends them out to try to get an idea how you will answer the questions on surveys outside their control so they can correct anything you might mark low and lessen the chance you give them a bad score.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Man my 07 accord had paint issues. I was soooo hoping they had fixed that. I mean really . I used to work in a body shop doing light body repairs and prep for paint. It's not rocket science.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.