1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From progress website:

New rear sway bar for Honda CR-Z

April 11, 2011

Honda's introduction of the new CR-Z is timed perfectly to combat today's steep gasoline prices. So enjoy the awesome fuel economy and bolt on some handling fun! Install this new Progress Technology rear anti-sway bar system for your CR-Z. The PROGRESS rear anti-roll bar is a hefty 19mm alloy steel fabrication. The bar is silent and non-adjustable, as it bolts into the OEM rear axle beam assembly. The installation is quick and easy, and requires only six fasteners (supplied) using OEM hole locations. The two OEM plastic wind deflectors on the axle beam can be trimmed using the template supplied, and reinstalled for optimized under-car aerodynamics. This system includes all necessary hardware components and installation instructions.

This new rear anti-roll bar will improve chassis balance, quicken steering response, and improve driver confidence by minimizing the uncomfortable body "lean" while cornering. All Progress anti-sway bars are manufactured in-house, feature precision MIG-welded ends, and are powder coated metallic graphite gray. Order one here on our website, or from a dealer near you.

#62.1062, Rear anti-sway bar for CR-Z Street price $152.00 plus shipping

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know Bisi is in cahoots with them but haven't they been available from his website for awhile?
Here's a little secret...

The one bisi has is for the GE8 2nd gen Fit which is the same as our CR-Z....

thats why they have been on his site for awhile.....

·
Registered
145 Posts
nice. would like to see an install or a pic.

i have the cusco rear sb (love it). it uses 2 bolts to the beam and 2 bolts to attach the SB.

looks like progress uses 3 bolts and a 1 peace SB. also 19mm vs cusco's 16mm at half the price!

thanks for info.
later
dan

p.s. love the cusco rear SB. must do mod, definitely helps with the rear when cornering.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
I can get that item for you guys too :) not sure what they meant by street price, whether thats the discounted price or MSRP but I'll be sure to have prices up shortly :p

Update:
just called, they're still in production and they're looking to be ready some time in may, mid may to finish production and about 2 weeks after when they ship out... so I'd say end of may before anyone gets a set.

Also idk if anyone posted but it'll be 19mm thickness

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.