Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Is the CR-Z the new Type-R?

If Lefty had lived in Europe, he'd be very disappointed right now. He's still not getting upped. But, then again, Sonny Red isn't either. It's some new guy... a Mr. Green. Right, forget about it.

Mr. Green has made his presence felt for a few years now. Some say he is quite a visionary guy, advocating a bright future through logic and frugality. Petrolheaded wiseguys used to laugh at him, but, strangely enough, their charisma started to fade. Suddenly people were looking the other way and couldn't be persuaded to come back, not even with big-bore V8s or sweet burnout-fumes.

Read More At:
Is the CR-Z the new Type-R?

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
posted a video earlier and made a thread but not with an article... just a video... so i copied the posts here and deleted the other thread ;)

i saw this and posted it the http://www.crzforum.com/forum/off-topic-lounge/405-trance-fans-sign.html b/c of the song being played... but i don't think it's getting the attention it deserves... some eye candy for those who like Blue or the CR-Z for that matter :popcorn:
i'm not gonna say this is rare, but it's great to see someone make a CR-Z video with such a great song... Reflekt Feat Delline Bass - Need To Feel Loved (Adam K & Soha Remix) is the name of the song, it doesn't say that in the description...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.