Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, im still learning my crz a little bit..

Now im aware it comes with a USB cable, but is their anyway to play your iphone 4's songs?? It seems as though the cable will just charge the phone..

Is a USB stick the only way to go here really?

Other than CD's of course..but i prefer a wide variety to choose from at once then once cd..

·
Registered
143 Posts
My iPhone 4 just worked. My son's jail broken iPhone 3gs didn't We rebooted the phone. Nothing. Turned the radio off and then on. It works. Apparently turning off the radio when switching phones helps.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Also, not jailbreaking the iPhone helps. :rolleyes:
I have no issues with my jailbroken iPhone 4. I can switch between my old iPod Video to it and back. It also works switching back and forth between my fiances non-jailbroken iPhone 4 and mine. Doesnt seem to be much of a consistent pattern between people regarding iPhone woes

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
I got a 3G (ipod mainly) and iPhone 4. The 3G was on 3.1.2 FW and connecting to the USB it didn't work. So I updated it to 4.2.1 Jailbroken and it works now! So I keep it plugged up in the little cubby, wifi on and aux and when I'm in the car, i connect my iPhone 4 to the Cig. Power adapter and using MyWi to share my connection I stream good ole POWER 96 from Miami to my iPhone 3G and listen in my CRZ. Yes this is the long way as I can just leave the 3G connected to USB and use my iPhone 4 on the AUX... but that way is so boring.. ok let me stop now...... :beer::beer:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.