Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys im just interested if anyone are using their ipads in their w/ a mount?
i'm about to buy a ipad2 nextweek and i was wondering how people places their ipads in their crz!
I've seen people on threads about "mounts w/ iphones, smartphones" but no ipads yet haha.
post some pics if you got any inspiration to share !! :]]

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was wondering the same! i was looking at putting mine by front cup holders. not sure
HAHA same here, i was thinkin of locating it at the cupholderarea/bin but... wouldnt it interfere with the shiftnob(auto) :?

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
give me some feedback from your results tomorrow! haha maybe i should jss velcro it! lol or not.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mayb nextweek when i get the ipad, ill just find a way to just mount over the stereounit(nonnavi) cause i seriously dont need the stereo if i use the ipad as my music player.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
could also look into a vent mount for ipad (amazon.com). weight might be an issue there. also car vibration is another thing to think about
nono to vent mount for ipad hahaha. maybe ill try some homemade ideas. i shall post a pic of my idea in a week when i get the ipad! its too difficult for me to explain in words about my idea, but i shall post a pic of it asap

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.