Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, my names Nate and I’m from Massachusetts, I have a blue 2011 6mt crz, I’ve had her for about 6 months now, I got her with 62,000 miles but she currently has 86,000.
I painted the roof black, I put the GE8 intake manifold on it, I’ve put her on 18x8 and 18x8.5 RPF1s, which look really good, and I’ve tinted it to 20% I’m looking to do more mods to it and I’m excited to do more! Let me know what you guys think and give me suggestions for future mods

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I also did a temporary muffler delete I’m planning on fabbing a full center exit exhaust but I haven’t had time yet

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha welcome.

14,000 miles in 6mo is impressive... I don't miss those days of having a 100+mile round trip to work every day.
Yea lol, it’s not fun, but honestly even with the exhaust, the crz seems to be the perfect car for the job, the gas mileage is fantastic and it’s still fun to drive when I want it to be, and even with no muffler it’s really not that loud, that’s also why I tried so hard to find one with relatively low mileage

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you're going with the dual center exit, I have the HPD diffuser, painted gloss black, that I might be willing to part with.
Dude awesome that’s exactly what I’m looking for how much are you asking and where are you located?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts