Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I the only one who notices the annoying *tick* wiper *tick* when you have the windshield wipers on intermittent... or is it just me... I tend to just crank the tunes when the situation arises :p:pP::rolleyes::thumbsup:

· Registered
232 Posts
My CRZ has, by far, the loudest windshield wiper relay I've ever heard. It's just to the left of the gauge cluster. Not the end of the world, but does get a wee bit annoying depending on the pace/speed I have the intermittent set to.

· Registered
1,290 Posts
My rear wiper for some odd reason is louder than the front. I don't notice the front much, but when I turn on the rear wipe (which I don't know why I do cause you can't see out of it either way) it makes an annoying clicking sound. Eh. just need louder music :p

-Hoi

· Registered
375 Posts
I haven't heard mine...caused that darn music is too loud! :rolleyes:

I will have to check it out the next time it rain here...if I remember to turn down volume :lol:.

· Registered
1,285 Posts
Am I the only one who notices the annoying *tick* wiper *tick* when you have the windshield wipers on intermittent... or is it just me... I tend to just crank the tunes when the situation arises :p:pP::rolleyes::thumbsup:
I had this situation happen. I looked at my wipers and the passenger side was hanging half out. WTF?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.