Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am working last night splicing fiber in winter park on lakemount, and I see one of these rolls by

at first I was like...whoa, nice lotus...then I realize what it really was. damn a tesla roadster.....whoaaaa!! neat.

so thought I had a good morning...then about 20 mins later...this rolls by

holy crap...and still right hand drive....so very sweet. what the heck is going on here? both of these cars are pretty epic...and are as different from each other as a bowl of salad and a steak....sure both will fill the need, but I am an american and I love steak! :p

interesting...so then on the way home about 930ish am sanford area on I4 I see a black crz...nice....and I very rarely see one in the area, or at all really.

what a nice day..lol

peace
Jb

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was going to honk at ya eco....but I figured you would have thought I was some crazy dude driving a company vehicle...which is a brighthouse van and trailer. prolly wont remember.

anyway...I dont get to drive the crz to often...but when I do it will be a black one like yours...but I got tint, and it will soon be lowered, wheels coming in a couple of months.

peace

Jb

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.