Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i got my jdm reflectors from AJ racing today. the install was easy except for the fact that its 18 degrees out :(. and also AJ racing didnt include the screw they say they do and made the install frusterating finding one that would work. :angry:

On a positive note i got 4 stickers :) but i would have totally much rather have had the screw lol.

well here are the pics, sorry quality is that great, its dark out and its an iphone pic.

·
Registered
713 Posts
so i got my jdm reflectors from AJ racing today. the install was easy except for the fact that its 18 degrees out :(. and also AJ racing didnt include the screw they say they do and made the install frusterating finding one that would work. :angry:

On a positive note i got 4 stickers :) but i would have totally much rather have had the screw lol.

well here are the pics, sorry quality is that great, its dark out and its an iphone pic.

Looking good!

Thats odd, if you didn't receive the screws, you should have contacted us so we can have them sent to you right away.

I'm glad that everything worked out in the end though. :)

Regards,

Jason @ AJR

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@aj racing, no worries, I was inpatient and wanted to get them on, I had a bunch of screws laying around so I just found the ones that worked, came out good it was easy :) hope they don't fall off lol.

@ shatner, def get them bro you won't regret it I love the back now it really compliments it.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i think everyone should get these, they really finish the back of the car. besides its 100$ and a quick install. 10-15min tops, if AJ racing include the screw ;) lol

·
Registered
579 Posts
Man those look good. The bottem rear looks kinda naked w/o them. Those reflectors fill it it nicely. It's cool how something so subtle really adds extra personality. It's sad though; that they're so expensive. 20 maybe 30 bucks. But anything more, is overpriced for some plastic pieces that should've come standard. Ill wait till they drop in price.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.