Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it would be a great idea for each area to have it's own thread. So here it is.

I am located in Redlands. Name is Marcos.

Plan on picking up a CRZ in a few months after paying off the Fit i have now. I also own an S2000 which i rarely drive.

Let's see who's out there post up.

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
Welcome Quagmire, I seen your postd on S2KI unfortunatly I traded my S2000 in for the CR-Z so I have been lacking posts there, But now I would like to start a So Cal meetings on the weekends. Anyone up for it?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome Quagmire, I seen your postd on S2KI unfortunatly I traded my S2000 in for the CR-Z so I have been lacking posts there, But now I would like to start a So Cal meetings on the weekends. Anyone up for it?
Yes i post frequently on S2ki. I am a CO on that forum. I think it would be a great idea to get some meets going.

What days would be good for everyone?

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
Hey Quagmire I signed up for the Gripwerks BBQ next weekend, before I sold my S2K. Do you think that people would be upset if I showed up there in my CR-Z? Maybe we could roll there and have a mini meet of CR-Z's

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Quagmire I signed up for the Gripwerks BBQ next weekend, before I sold my S2K. Do you think that people would be upset if I showed up there in my CR-Z? Maybe we could roll there and have a mini meet of CR-Z's
I know all the Gripwerks guys. I know for a fact they would not mind at all. Trust me there are plenty of meets that i don't show up with my s2k.

Unfortunately I will be gone that weekend for a business trip, so i had to cancel. There are a bunch of guys heading to the bbq from the IE though. I could relay that info to you if you would like?

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
Please do, I would also like to know the exact location I haven't gotton a PM from them yet. If you know please PM me. Sorry to hear that your not going hope to see you at some future meets.

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
hey just got my crz today at moss bro's lovin it so far! im in moreno valley!
Nice! Congrats. Pics are always good. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.