Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently I am a non-owner. The deal did not go through last weekend.
My question is should I anticipate any incentives from North American Honda on CR-Z? Anything will work. I just want to get some sort of price or interest break.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you.
I agree, the car is still too new and there are no incentives or rebates on it. I checked neighboring states too. It took about 1 year for Insight to come out with incentives. S2000 almost never had incentives until end of production. I am not sure how long I can wait :( The good news is CR-Z is not that expensive to begin with. Maybe I should just buy the bullet. I mean yes it is expensive for someone like me, but one gets more of a car than he paid for. Isn't that awesome?

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
I forget where I saw it. But one thread in here talks about on 5K units being sold thus far in the US with an expectation of 15K annual from the time of release. We are 5 months or so since release.

Agree with everyone. Wait, maybe incentives will be available sooner than we think.

But it is ultimately what the car is worth to you.

·
Registered
803 Posts
I went to my dealer today and they were asking me how I liked mine. Then they said that they didnt have any on the lot because they are going so fast. Downtown Austin TX dealer First Texas Honda. So my guess if a new model CRZ comes out, then they may discount or APR this model, and engine class. Other then that APR until next year when they want to get rid of 2011 for 2012s. bout the only options I have seen

·
Registered
618 Posts
There are a few used CR-Z's popping up. If price is an issue, try getting a loan from Capitalone.com for a used car.

·
Registered
34 Posts
You may find that financing through Honda most likely get you a lower interest rate than many credit unions and banks. As for incentives, there is no set date for those. With decent credit many of my customers end up in the low 3 % range on the CRZ.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
for sure. when the 2012 model comes out the 2011 model will be going out so they will try and get rid of them through deals and such. that's when you can really bargain is when you're buying "Last year's Model" :p

and to the guy above, here in Canada, Honda is charging 5.9% interest on financing for the CRZ. all the other models were 0.9% or 1.9%.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I too think it will be quite a while before incentives. I was at my dealership (getting the illuminated sills :love: !!) and he told me they are like hens teeth. May be a bit of an exxageration, but he didn't have any on the lot that day.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.