Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Honda CR-Z EX
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have a stock exhaust and in search of a good catback system.
I am here to find and take all suggestions on a decently loud catback exhaust kit. I want something that'll have a good rumble when in idle and a ROAR when stepping on the throttle. I do not particularly have a budget but anything under $500 would be great.

Let me know whats out there!

·
Super Moderator
6,071 Posts
If all you have is $500 then save your money. Most have reported more noise with just an intake. Exhaust parts are generally more costly.

But I am odd here I truly like the Speed Bump as it is .

·
Registered
66 Posts
Had you been in the UK, the only exhaust worth fitting is a Vortex.
They made a system for my Alfa Brera normally aspirated 3.2L quad cam 260bhp. It made a noticeable difference, especially at low-mid rpm and sounded fantastic. (the Holden built GM engine sounded great anyway)
Here's my Brera in the video the company produced.
They would probably ship the Vortex unit to you if you have a exhaust manufacturer who can make up the rest of the system.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Sound crap right away but 500 won't get much quality. Kamispeed usually do good deals on the hks but they are relatively quiet so might not suit the OP

·
Registered
2011 CRZ EX
28 Posts
I think a basic muffler delete gives the CRZ enough noise without being overly obnoxious. Plus, its free! And if you want you could always buy the axle-back tanabe exhaust, which looks and sounds great.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I currently have a stock exhaust and in search of a good catback system.
I am here to find and take all suggestions on a decently loud catback exhaust kit. I want something that'll have a good rumble when in idle and a ROAR when stepping on the throttle. I do not particularly have a budget but anything under $500 would be great.

Let me know whats out there!
i ordered a DNA Motoring exhaust from DNA Motoring and it sound amazing. I live in Finland so i paid alot for shipping. All together around 410€. I bought it from Wish.
i have a video of My car with The exhaust but cant put it here for some reason so just ask if u want u See it!

·
Registered
2012 Sport / manual / NSBP
174 Posts
Well, I love the looks of HKS Legamax Premmium exhaust + diffuser, but it's a bit expensive:

Most likely I'll be trying to modify stock diffuser by cutting most of it except mounting brackets and doing some carbon + resin fabrication to achieve something in this direction in the future.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts