Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
375 Posts
I initially had a tough time too. Finally learned to be patient and waited for the beep to come on when I pushed and release the bluetooth talk button located on the steering wheel before I give it verbal command. The key is to wait for the audible beep before giving it a command. And most importantly do not do this while driving.

1. Push and release HFL Talk button wait for beep and say "Phonebook".
2. Push and release HFL Talk button again wait for beep and say "Store". Now it will ask you to say name of contact....engage HFL Talk button (always wait for audible beep) again and say name.
3. Push and release HFL Talk button and entered phone number. If you have question during the process...i.e. you don't know the exact command word, push and release the HFL Talk button and say "Hands-free help". If you entered the wrong number just push the hang up button below the HFL Talk button.
4. Push and release HFL Talk button ans say "Entered" to put the number into memory.

I believed you can import your phone book if you have navi but since I don't have navi can't confirm it.

Hope this help.;)

· Registered
375 Posts
:blush: I am still a gas guzzler therefore my post is not being posted until admin review them. :cry:

:eek:hsnap:Now my post are being posted and I'd wrote a detail instructions earlier. :angry:

But oh well, you figured it out on your own. :thumbsup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.