Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I brought my car home yesterday and for the life of me, I can't figure out how to put in friends phone numbers.

Bluetooth is on on my phone (T-Mobile MyTouch Slide) and synced with the car, but I don't understand how to manually put numbers in. I've read the Nav. novel and nothing. I used to own an '07 TL-S with the same equipment, almost. I had no trouble in that car.

Anyone know anything on this? I'd appreciate some help.

Thanks.

· Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You have to read the owners manual. It's not too involved, but its not one of the direct options. Unfortunately your phone doesn't automatically add numbers. You have to input al your contacts verbally.

Like I said, its not hard, I just can't remember how to do it without owners manual
OK, so it's verbally. I couldn't find anything in the novel that is the Nav manual.

Edit: Ok, signed up for Owner's link, or whatever it's called. I watched the video and it all makes sense now. I wasn't aware you had to do it through voice commands.

Thanks everyone.

· Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I know this a few months old, but in case anyone else does a search like I just did - you can also tell it to receive a contact and then send that contact from the phone.

You'll still have to verbally tell it what name to save it as, but at least this way you can save numbers you don't have memorized.
Cool, thanks for the info. Does this only work with certain phones, or all/most?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.