Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to add some color to your lights? Get some vinyl tint to red out, black out, or yellow out your headlight, tail lights or fog lights!

All the vinyl sheets are sold as 12x48" sheets ONLY, please make sure your application is within this size before purchasing.

Red Vinyl Tint

Black Vinyl Tint

***Multiple layers were used to achieve the darkness shown with the Bentley above***

Yellow Vinyl Tint

INSTALLATION:

There are 3 layers of the film, one covering the film to protect it against scratches while shipping and another layer to cover the adhesive.

When you receive the item, you may see "wrinkles", but those are just air bubbles between the protective layer and actual tint and will not be visible once installed.

All vinyl sheets are $12 shipped within the U.S. Please PM me with your email address and what color you want!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Came in the mail yesterday...arrived in 3 days. I held it up to see if it was enough...It is a little short to split in half for both lights. I'll order another sheet. :thumbup:
Take some pictures after you're done! We'd love to see the outcome. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
***EDIT***
I ordered the 2nd sheet of vinyl today and I also ordered a pair of the iJDMTOY Extreme Bright 2.5W High Power T15 Wedge Light LED Bulbs w/ projector for 168 194 912 921 906, etc
I shipped priority mail, so I hopefully will have it by the weekend. I don't know if I will do the tint when it comes in, or wait until it cools off some.
Do you know what brand of tint this is?

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Finally got around to trying...I failed horribly. The taillights are so hard to do. Your product was great though. It felt durable, nice red color to it, it took heat well...If I ever decide to try again, I will order some more.

I'm sorry to hear that.. yes this vinyl tint stuff is hard to work with especially if it's your first time. We're currently making a DIY guide that will hopefully help other DIY'ers like yourself for a successful installation.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts