Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We now have THREE choices to choose from in terms of reflector color ! :wavey:

CLEAR

RED

SMOKED

These function as running lights AND brake lights:

Installation is very easy! Basic wiring is required though, but is manageable if you are patient enough. You can view the DIY using the link below:

http://store.ijdmtoy.com/How-To-Install-LED-Bumper-Reflector-Lights-a/433.htm

Price is $34 shipped within the U.S. with USPS Priority! (International customers, please PM me with your postal information for a quote)

PM me with your email address and color what you want.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Personally, I would go with the smoked ones if I had a CR-Z.. it looks sick on a white car.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We've only tested these on the stock diffuser our selves, but if the aftermarket diffuser has the same size opening for the reflector area, it should fit as well.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Warranty on the lights? Life of LEDs?
All our lights come with a 90 day warranty starting from the original date of purchase. LEDs are typically very reliable, the actual time varies from vehicle to vehicle due to many variables that play a role in the life of the light.

I've had my LED lights in my car (various lights) for about 4 or more years now and they're still good.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The pricing that I give is only available here via PM. Shoot me a PM with your email and I can send you an invoice.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Tried to install my smoked rear LEDs this weekend, got one to light ( passenger side, halfway) and the other won't work at all.. all three wires are white with red marks, on both L and R side. But all six wires have different marks. Even had my dad try to help install and still can't get it right. Help?

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Tried to install my smoked rear LEDs this weekend, got one to light ( passenger side, halfway) and the other won't work at all.. all three wires are white with red marks, on both L and R side. But all six wires have different marks. Even had my dad try to help install and still can't get it right. Help?
Sorry for the confusion, here's a guide that may help you out:

How To Install the iJDMTOY LED Bumper Reflectors

Let me know if this helps out.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thanks, but that was the guide we were using.. the red marks are not the same.
My dad and I will be trying this again this weekend. Hopefully we can guess it out. :/

Sent from my SG2 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks, but that was the guide we were using.. the red marks are not the same.
My dad and I will be trying this again this weekend. Hopefully we can guess it out. :/

Sent from my SG2 using Tapatalk 2
Sorry for the trouble. My suggestion is to individually test the wires on your battery directly and try to figure out which wire is what. There are a possible 6 ways that it can be connected with 3 wires.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts