Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you want to replace the dull yellow color of your stock reverse lights and get a cool, bright, white colored light instead, go with our LED's for your reverse lights!

iJDMTOY 2.5W High Power T15 LED Bulbs

Extreme Bright High Power 912 921 LED Bulbs For Backup Reverse Lights

• 2.5W
  • 12v DC
  • Approx. 500 lm output
  • 6000K Xenon White
  • Up to 20,000 working hours
These are a great choice for those who want maximum projection of light in one particular direction.

iJDMTOY 13-SMD T10 LED Bulbs
13-SMD 5050 T10 Car Automotive LED Light 168 194 921 2825 LED bulbs

• Combined output of ~3W
  • 6000K Xenon White
  • 12v DC
  • Up to 20,000 working hours
This is a great alternative to those who want the whole housing lit up.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:headbang: These are awesome! I haven't had a customer who was unsatisfied with these yet!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The 7.5W bulbs are currently out of stock right now, but we should be getting much more by next week! I might be setting up a group buy for those!

We had a huge success with a group buy on ClubLexus and since you guys use the same sized bulbs, it may be a good turn out here too!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
The 7.5W T10 LED bulbs are back in stock and ready to ship!

$30 shipped within the U.S. via USPS Standard!

Here's a comparison photo between these and our regular 5-SMD T10 LED bulbs more commonly used for the license plate lights (these wouldn't fit in the license plate light area, but they're great for the reverse lights!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Loeafp2tOlk#!

PM on how to order these at this price!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Our CRZ LED Reflectors will be back in stock and ready to go in a week or so! I'll post them up once they are here. I know some of you are waiting anxiously for it.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry lol We were supposed to get them last week, but the container got held at customs. :wallbash:

Give us a call in another week before you come down! 626-298-5241, that way you don't have to drive all the way here for nothing.

Yeah I drove all they way there for nothing! Lol jk I was in the area. Can't wait. Btw the new reverse lights are great.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
765 Posts
Ohhh mebbe I drive up to get mine to lmao xD I frkn love driving specially driving the z @[email protected]

·
Registered
765 Posts
I have a question for the reverse lights the red ones for the diffuser someone on instagram she said she got them from you guys roughly six months ago but the light went out in a couple led I suppose how is the lifetime of the led supposed to be ? I told her to contact u guys but idk if she had I am curious for myself as mu friend who bought them from u recently realized they are not a perfect fit on his mugen diffuser so donated to me :) I'm excited to hook em up lol

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have a question for the reverse lights the red ones for the diffuser someone on instagram she said she got them from you guys roughly six months ago but the light went out in a couple led I suppose how is the lifetime of the led supposed to be ? I told her to contact u guys but idk if she had I am curious for myself as mu friend who bought them from u recently realized they are not a perfect fit on his mugen diffuser so donated to me :) I'm excited to hook em up lol
Just like any other LED product, there are defective ones here and there. I know that our previous batch was not the best so that is why we re-designed it with the new set we have now! I'm not sure which set your friend had though.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts