Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For our 4th of July Sales Event, we are currently selling our Direct Fit LED Package (Front map lights and rear dome light) and including a FREE PAIR of license plate LED bulbs with every purchase.

FREE STANDARD SHIPPING is also included.

It'll be $49.99 SHIPPED within the U.S. for the interior package and license plate lights. Please PM me with your email address and I can set this up for you.

These are available in WHITE or BLUE, please let me know what color you want for these in the PM.

2010 and up Honda CR-Z 108-SMD Direct Fit LED Interior Lights Package

·
Registered
689 Posts
Have you updated the kit for the 2013? From reading the review of this package on your site and doing a few minutes of research the 2013s no longer have a fuse light but a standard light bulb (see More Information for WAGNER 158). If not you might want to change the title to 2010-2012.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Everyone who wants the interior lights...JUMP ON THIS. I have a 2013 and they have made the change for our year. The license plate lights are great (especially when thrown in for free). I bought the L.P lights mostly for safety of driving a black car at night, but they do give our car a nice extra touch...I drive alot of roads that have either poor lighting or no lights at all, and these give me peace of mind, that people will see me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts