Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
The carbon one looks rice as all get out, imo. But the one w/ open filter media is gorgeous and exactly what a short ram should be. Not to mention the welds are absolute fine art.

What exhaust? Stock?

I want this intake!:thumbsup: When will they be availabe, if you know?

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
The carbon one looks rice as all get out, imo. But the one w/ open filter media is gorgeous and exactly what a short ram should be. Not to mention the welds are absolute fine art.

What exhaust? Stock?

I want this intake!:thumbsup: When will they be availabe, if you know?
the carbon one only looks rice because it's implying that by being carbon fiber it is lighter which will make you faster. looks wise though, the carbon one is gorgeous. the filter one looks great too, but that one will dirty up and look worn and old after a few months. i'd almost prefer the carbon just cuz it will hold up better.

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
the carbon one only looks rice because it's implying that by being carbon fiber it is lighter which will make you faster. looks wise though, the carbon one is gorgeous. the filter one looks great too, but that one will dirty up and look worn and old after a few months. i'd almost prefer the carbon just cuz it will hold up better.
the cf one will not only hold up better... but cf is used b/c it's heat resistant... so the actual intake might be slightly cooler than the open one...

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
top secret's titanium induction kit > all IMO :)
Link? NAOW!!! Please? :hi5:

the cf one will not only hold up better... but cf is used b/c it's heat resistant... so the actual intake might be slightly cooler than the open one...
It will have less flow, most likely. I like them heavy flowers. Um, wait. Wut?:pP:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.