Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
General question: I've decided to run spacers to try and eliminate the fender overhang. I'm not dropping the car so I'm not thinking hitting the inside of the fenders will be that big of an issue. I found a sale over on another Honda forum for a set of 4 25mm hubcentric spacers.

The product:
Wheel Spacers Version II

The add:
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum

Sale includes the extended studs. They fit on a Civic Si.... so would it be safe to assume they will work for the CR-Z? :wavey:

Pic on Civic:

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
if they fit you will have a problem IF you lower the car.

stock offset is 25, people with 35 offset wheels reported mild rubbing including the guys at Eibach and kronzonly (both were running work emotion 11r's). The effective offset of the stock wheels after spacers would be +20 = it may rub

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hubcentric? hub/bore size?
64.1 bore according to sales post, hubcentric.

But looking at the car I think the wheels will still end up looking to small with gap a-plenty pushed out.

if they fit you will have a problem IF you lower the car.

stock offset is 25, people with 35 offset wheels reported mild rubbing including the guys at Eibach and kronzonly (both were running work emotion 11r's). The effective offset of the stock wheels after spacers would be +20 = it may rub
I've worried about the rubbing part since I drive daily over a portion of I-91 in MA that is terrible with uneven road wear and plenty of bouncy ruts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.