Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'm getting the same milage on my pretty little one. I have the Honda S2000 also and its going to be hard to choose which one to drive.

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
I'm getting the same milage on my pretty little one. I have the Honda S2000 also and its going to be hard to choose which one to drive.
Can get it on a longer trip (long = 60 miles or so). But finding Sport mode to my liking and holding at about 34-36. Anticipating it maybe going a little lower in winter. Drive to work and home is about 7 miles one way on a country road. Barely enough time to warm up. Still love my little car. :hi5:

·
Registered
156 Posts
I'm heartened to hear that mpg climbs as the engine gets broken in. I've got 400+ miles so far and maybe 36mpg. I'm trying to drive all 3 modes so the engine gets experience at all levels. don't know if that makes any sense, but..... besides, i do love sport mode! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
i spend alot of time in normal and some time in sport and i average 38.8 to 34.1mpg, havent been in eco much at all except when im mad low on gas and have to go too far to get some, i hate my town cuz they wont let us pump our own gas, gotta go 2-3 towns over to do it myself at a sunoco station which is the only gas i use for 10 years now. Started cuz they had 94+ octane which made my CRX feel good so kept it going but now i just get 89.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
i spend alot of time in normal and some time in sport and i average 38.8 to 34.1mpg, havent been in eco much at all except when im mad low on gas and have to go too far to get some, i hate my town cuz they wont let us pump our own gas, gotta go 2-3 towns over to do it myself at a sunoco station which is the only gas i use for 10 years now. Started cuz they had 94+ octane which made my CRX feel good so kept it going but now i just get 89.
Really? I don't even think we can get any lower then 95

·
Registered
314 Posts
UHOH! I sense another gasoline octane debate brewing!!! :nervous:

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
You all have me beat mileage wise... I get low 30s.... massive lead foot. But that is so much better than the 14-15 I was getting in my 4runner.

AND IT IS FUN! :thumbsup:

Yep.. love the CR-Z!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Really? I don't even think we can get any lower then 95
Here in the US it really depends on the altitude as to how low the octane. I'm originally from Colorado with 8000 ft elevations and you could buy 85! Here in Cali, its 87. At 10:1 compression ratio with fuel injection and knock sensors, the lowest octane would be best for fuel efficiency.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.